1. DESCRIBE the film, including its genre, in general terms:
What is the subject or topic of the film? Describe the plot, setting and main characters.
2. DISCUSS the major theme/s of the film:
What issue/s does the film raise? What do you see as the main purpose or intent of the film?
3. EVALUATE the film for production quality:
Discuss the style, direction, editing, acting, lighting and music. Are there cinematic techniques, such as symbolism, dynamic editing, or a nonlinear storyline used? Does the film seem accurate and realistic or not?
4. RELATE the film to class discussions, course readings and your notes:
Does the film contradict or support anything you have learned in this course?
(*I expect you to use relevant film terminology learned in class)
5. SUMMARIZE, by briefly pointing out the the strengths and weaknesses of the film.
SOURCES MUST BE: Celluloid mavericks: the history of American independent film &
Cinema of outsiders: the rise of American independent film, last source can be used anywhere.
4 FULL PAGES — NOT INCLUDING SOURCE (ITS REALLY A 6 PAGE PAPER I JUST CANT AFFORD)
My last experience with this website wasn’t the greatest so I am asking to please call me and ask me as many questions as possible. I need an A
Added on 05.05.2016 00:01
Hi if you need to call me text me whatever please do. There are my notes during the film:
– Black bat – on tv show discriminating
– Bobby lives in a suburban area, drives a car
– Bobby lies to his boss about going to work in order to make it to his audition
– During the audition light skin blacks talk about their struggle in the industry
– Director, writer, producer – ALL WHITE
– \”Can you be more black\”
– Bobby starts to dream about stereotypes of white teaching blacks how to be \”ghetto\” Hollywoods 1st black acting school
– Winky Dinky Dog
– \”Its not about art, it\”s about a sequel\”
– Bobby and his friends seem like really white black people
– Same actors in most scenes
– Musical score is very dramatic and Hollywood
– Realism is very important
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]